Speculation on Property in Chennai: Location Pallavaram
Pallavaram is one of the posh localities in Chennai and is very well-connected to all parts of the city. Being one of the oldest residential areas of the city, it is well-planned and has cosmopolitan population. Pallavaram is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Chennai and is located in the southern part of the city. Both the Mughals and the British had their cantonments in Pallavaram. An aerodrome was also made by the British in the area. The Pallavaram hill is made up of Charnockite Rock, which is believed to have healing properties. Nearby Pallavaram localities include busy and renowned areas like Chromepet, Tambaram, Chitlapakkam, etc.
Being one of the oldest parts of the city, it is one of the premier residential areas as far as Pallavaram real estate is concerned. Beautifully planned and landscaped, the area has well-developed social amenities and is home to a cosmopolitan population. Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multinational corporations, Chennai has been witnessing a rapid influx of working population from outside. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Chennai, which turns as a positive factor for Pallavaram based on location factor.
Connectivity with nearby Pallavaram localities:
• Chennai Bypass Expressway, Kundrathur Road, Grand Southern Trunk Road and Outer Ring Road, are some of the prominent roads which run though the area.
• The area also has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there is a railway station at Tambaram, which is approximately 7 kilometres away from Pallavaram.
• The International Airport Metro Station, St Thomas Mount Metro Station and Alandur Metro Station also lie in close vicinity.
• The International Airport is only about 3-4 kilometres away from pallavaram.
Employment hubs near Pallavaram:
• Olympia Tech Park in Ekkaduthangal and Silicon Towers are located approximately at a distance of about 8-9 kilometers from this area.
• Chennai Trade Centre, SIDCO Industrial Estate at Guindy, are approximately 10 kilometres away from this area.
Social amenities in Pallavaram:
Pallavaram offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Pallavaram include the Loyola Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chellammal Vidyalaya Senior Secondary School etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Pallavaram include the Chennai Krishna Hospital, BM Hospital, Hindu Mission Health Services etc. The shopping needs of the residents are procures by malls such as Phoenix Market City, Matrix Mall, Chandra Metro Mall etc.
Reasons to invest in Pallavaram:
Pallavaram possesses many gated communities, luxury apartments and villas in Chennai. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are the major reasons for its growth. Thus, there is no denying that Pallavaram is certainly a good place to live in Chennai. Further, considering the price trends in Pallavaram and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. The area will only grow further, with a number of multi-storey apartments in Chennai being developed. This is likely to fuel excellent appreciation of property rates in the area.